TRIUM offers a range of career services for TRIUM alumni and students including access to monthly webinars and career workshops. Current students are able to make use of the TRIUM Student Career Coaching appointments with expert executive career coaches. Alumni are able to benefit from coaching offered by the three partner schools. TRIUM also has a partnership with BlueSteps which provides TRIUM students with access to a range of career resources and connection executive recruiters. More information on the TRIUM BlueSteps partnership and membership discounts can be found here. For specific questions on the TRIUM Career Services, please email: email@example.com
TRIUM Career Coaching: TRIUM offers alumni career coaching sessions on an annual basis.
For specific questions on the TRIUM Career Support, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Career Center for Working Professionals (CCWP) provides Stern alumni with a host of programming and resources aimed at advancing careers.
See details here.
- Leverage lifelong career coaching service
- Browse our event offerings
- Refine your skills and access databases such as Wetfeet and Vault through Career Account
- Explore job postings that target mid to senior level alumni in various industries and functions.
NYU CCWP also offers online career resources to explore job postings that target mid to senior level alumni in various industries and functions.
Graduated within the past five years? LSE Careers offers bespoke services to alumni who have completed their course at LSE in the last five years. It provides expert careers counselling and job search guidance to facilitate the transition from education to employment and access to online career resources. Alumni are also able to make use of the LSE Alumni Professional Mentoring Network. For a full list of services, see here.
HEC Alumni offers counselling and advice to all alumni after they graduate, and throughout their professional careers.
Dues paying members of the HEC Alumni Association have access to the following services:
The Careers Department offers counselling services:
- job offers via the Association’s weekly e-bulletin or on the website of our partner managers.
- seminars and workshops designed with experienced professionals for HEC Alumni at every stage of their career, whether near retirement or at the start of their career.
- Participation in a “Careers Forum” based on a conference followed by round table sessions on a given “careers” theme to share the views of professionals, experts or HEC or non-HEC entrepreneurs and enrich one’s knowledge.
For more information, see here.