The TRIUM Global EMBA Programme continues to closely monitor the evolving Coronavirus COVID-19 situation and each of the three TRIUM partner schools has put measures in place with our priority being to protect the health and safety of our students, faculty and staff.
We will follow school guidelines and government advice as we plan for our upcoming intake in September 2020 for the Class of 2022.
Our current aim is that Module 1 will commence on schedule as planned. We will communicate regularly with candidates as we navigate the changing landscape.
TRIUM EMBA Programs - before you apply
TRIUM is designed for senior executives at a global corporation or in a company/business planning to expand into global markets. The program focuses on the challenges senior managers face in the global marketplace.
We choose the best students from around the world to participate in our program, based on their differing experiences, backgrounds, abilities and ambitions. Together they create a unique combination of perspectives, and contribute to a powerful, challenging and collaborative atmosphere in the classroom and beyond.
Developing a circle of trust with business leaders from around the world in just eighteen months is a return on investment that is beyond calculation.
Key admissions criteria
- Minimum 10 years of professional work experience
- Global/International responsibilities
- Exceptional professional track record with senior management experience preferred
- Written essays
- Employment history (CV/Resume)
- Letters of recommendation
- University transcript(s)
- Non-native speakers of English should possess an English proficiency qualification such as TOEFL or IELTS taken within the last two years
- GMAT or GRE for candidates with less than 15 years of work experience (taken within the last 5 years)
UPCOMING APPLICATION DEADLINES
1 July 2020
For program to start in September 2020.
Building a business case
The TRIUM Global EMBA provides a unique opportunity for an organisation to invest in the professional development of its high potential staff.
Our graduates not only advance their careers, they also gain significant international exposure for their companies.
TRIUM offers a unique personal development opportunity for talented and ambitious executives. No other EMBA course offers the same level of:
- International exposure
- Insight into emerging markets
- High profile peers
- Lifelong global network
- Lifelong learning
- Career acceleration
- Entrepreneurial Approach
Benefits to companies and organisations
Sponsoring a TRIUM student brings many immediate and long-term benefits to your organisation:
- Instant return on investment: as students continue to work during the program, newly gained knowledge can be applied immediately in the workplace.
- Valuable employee retention: sponsorship demonstrates how an organisation values its most talented employees and brings loyalty and motivation.
- Entry to global networks: students tap into the knowledge of the world-class faculty and join a global network of business leaders.
- Global perspectives: exposure to new thinking and studying as part of a diverse cohort fosters a global outlook that benefits any organisation with global ambitions.