The admissions process is rigorous and selective, but also highly attentive to each individual and what qualities they will bring to the TRIUM cohort.
Before you apply
TRIUM is designed for senior executives at a global corporation or in a company/business planning to expand into global markets. The program focuses on the challenges senior managers face in the global marketplace. TRIUM offers its students the opportunity to pursue an EMBA in a cohort of fast-tracked peers from around the world. Entrepreneurs also benefit from this exceptional learning environment; several have launched their start ups after cultivating them as their TRIUM Global Incubator project.
Key admissions criteria
- Minimum 10 years of professional work experience
- Global/International responsibilities
- Exceptional professional track record with senior management experience preferred
- Written essays
- Employment history (CV/Resume)
- Letters of recommendation
- University transcript(s)
- Non-native speakers of English should possess an English proficiency qualification such as TOEFL or IELTS taken within the last two years
- GMAT or GRE for candidates with less than 15 years of work experience (taken within the last 5 years)
- Organisation Sponsorship Form for time commitment
US $165,900 includes tuition, lodging in the emerging market locations only (China and India), lunch and group dinners, iPad, books and materials.
You might be interested in: